Monday, November 19, 2007

hehehe, cardio Kickboxing class #4

Sorry, I didn't post anything about last weeks cardio class...between my computer being hormonal, blogger not letting me post pics and or anything really I didn't get it posted. So since all of the above are working, here I am posting about it :D!
Last weeks class was all about the lower body, and boy was it a work out!! That class I thought was a bit more intense, lol, just to give you an idea of how intense it was...I was going strong at the beginning. We were doing knee raises, and I had my knee raises and kicks high...then at the end I could harldy lift my legs ...I pushed myself to keep going and to raise them as high as I could. All the exercises, you could feel a burn in your legs and surrounding areas...it was a good burn though...meant we were really giving them a work out :)! Lol, I still need help in the coordination area..lol...or perhaps it is the rhythm department...either way some of the routines we did I had to watch 2 or 3 times before I joined it. I was glad to see I wasn't the only one having these issues, made me feel better!! The thing I noticed that if I watch the instructor until I get the hang of the routine, then find a spot on the wall or floor to look at I can keep that routine going...but if I go back to watching her I fumble.
I am looking forward to tonights class :D, I am ready for this class...although it is really really chilly out there this morning and I don't like this chill to the bone feeling. The good news is that tonight at the gym, there will be mirrors installed...our instructor says that will help us...my thoughts are great now I will get all messed up and I really don't want to see myself doing the Cardio Kickboxing. Lol, silly I know...
Let you know how that class goes tomorrow...

0 comments: