Friday, November 30, 2007

Another See D's stamp set


Here is another wonderful wonderful See D's stamp set that I picked up from Carousel Rubber Stamp store last night, see I only went in there to get some cardstock to make some invitations for my dh's grandparents 60th Wedding Anniversary. I came out with 3 other things...that is not a good store to go into, just because you can't leave without a armful :p! This wonderful set that I picked out last night is called "Evergreen", just beautiful eh?? I couldn't leave it there!! Ok, I could have but then I would have to drive all the way back in today to get it...lol, so I thought I would save myself the trip and gas :)! There were 3 others there that are on my list to get, but I have to be good for the next little bit.

1 comments:

Tracy.H said...

What a great set!! Can't wait to see what you do with it. :0)