Saturday, November 17, 2007

A new hairdo for me :D!



I felt like I needed a change, my dd was pulling on my hair constantly and I was tired of it! I found one hair dresser, then we moved so she is a little too far away...unless I am in the city. I have tried several other hairdressers, but I come out looking like a poodle or Tina Turner hair do's. So this afternoon I found a spot in the town we live in, I went in...made the appointment for 3:30 p.m. and was looking forward to it. I went in, told the lady that I wanted something, not too short because I have a long neck and she said ok I know just what to do. This is what she did...hair cut, wash, dry style all for $27.00 not bad eh?? I have found my hairdresser :D! What do you think??

2 comments:

Julie Mutch said...

Hi Catherine,

Love your new haircut! It looks great! :)

It was a long day at work today, but all went well with my parents watching the kids all day. Uneventful is a good thing! lol :)

I'll chat with ya tomorrow! Check my blog for an enabler alert at Penhorn Mall! lol :)

Hugs,
Jules

Lorie said...

I like it! It looks great and really easy to take care of! :o)