Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Winner Is....

Time to announce the winner of my blog candy :D!!! The winner is.....



NETTYSTAMPS

So, congratulations and I have decided to get you some of the wonderful stamp sets from Carousel, a little stamp store that I love to visit. I am getting them tomorrow morning, and I will post them for you to see netty and for everyone else to see too :D! I am also in need of your snail mail addy netty, and again Congrats to you. Thank you for all those who entered, come back soon...may have another one in a bit..lol, counter is going up fast :p!

Hugs....

2 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations Netty. Thanks for the opportunity!

nettystamps said...

OMGoodness, I can't believe I could be so lucky. TY, TY, TY! I know the stamps will be awesome...
My address is Anette Hall
406 Scot Drive
Newport, NC 28570
and my email...just in case is:
anette648@yahoo.com
When you send the stamps will you please include your email and snail mail address so I can keep in touch. I'd like to show you what I do with the sets you send...
I PROMISE not to stalk you...LOL
Thank you again for your generousity.
Anette