Thursday, November 1, 2007

My son enjoying his food



This was taken a few weeks ago, at my oldest son's fiance's (those two are too cute) Birthday party and this picture is of my middle child enjoying/savoring every moment of that cake he can. Lol, this picture reminds me of that french fry add of Jay the little guy who is taking his time eating his french fries while he is reading a comic. My son loves almost every kind of food, he will finnish it if he likes it, but it will take him a long time to get through it...it almost looks like he is falling asleep and his head will fall into his cake.



This next picture is of him taking a big bite of the yummy butterfly cake that, Julie made for her daughter. I must say I was impressed by both the cake and all the hand cut butterfly decorations...great job Julie (sorry I didn't get this on here before now).

1 comments:

Julie Mutch said...

Thanks so much for coming to Alex's party. The kids had so much fun! Thanks for your compliments Alex's butterfly cake and the decorations. They've requested that I make more butterflies for their ceilings... but I still haven't got around to that. There really needs to be more hours in the day! lol :)