Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Been tagged

My friend Julie, tagged me and I just noticed...mind you my power did just come back on last night...so there is my excuse. Lol, that just reminded me...yesterday morning when we were listening to the radio (our wind up one) to see if my oldest had school yesterday...the radio announcers kept saying that there are still a lot of people without power therefore school will be cancelled in a lot of areas. For more details please goto our website and find out if your school is one of the schools that is closed, I am thinking "Hello, my power is off ...kind of hard to check your website if there is no power!" It made me laugh!


1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?

I would have to say that I would go with scrapbook paper if it was Crate paper or Autumn Leaves paper, if they weren't that paper I would go with assorted embellishments. Just as Julie said, hard toss up!

2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rub-ons, which would you choose?

I would choose stamps, because I am not very good at the rubon's just because I can never seem to get all the image on the cardstock that I am using...there is always a bit stuck still on the sheet you rub on with your popsicle stick. Grrr....

3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?


i would choose cards, since I haven't scrapbooked in a long time...but I have sort of created a new fun way to scrapbook...fast too oh and cheap!

4. Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at home...

I would rather have my own scrapping room...just since I am not the sales lady type.

5. What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style?

Pretty much anything goes, except for those collage type cards...haven't ventured into that area yet...nor do I think I will...

Here are the rules..............

Please answer the questions on your blog and tag 5 more people to answer the same questions..........make sure you list on your blog who you are tagging....Thanks!!

Oh I can't choose who to tag...so consider yourself all tagged...not you Julie (wouldn't do that to you, since you were the one who tagged me).

0 comments: