Thursday, November 8, 2007

Teddy bear

My dd was given a cute little soft teddy bear (think he came from old navy or GAP), and she has really taken to him. Anytime she sees him she lights up, we have to take him with us in the van, and we MUST have him in the crib too...she loves snuggling with him. The other day she saw him on the floor, she crawled over to him and said Teedee....she then smiled at him and gave him a hug. My dh seems to think that it was a fluke, so last night I was talking to my brother on the phone, she was sitting on the floor in front of me and her bear was next to her. I told my brother about this bear, and as I did that she looked over at him...grabbed him and said "Teedee" with a huge grin. So now I am certain that it wasn't just a fluke, that she did infact say it :)! She can also say mama now and nana (Nana is what my children call my mil), wonder what her next word is...I think my fil (father in law) is hoping it is Poppy!
Just love seeing each of my children go through each of the ages and stages, am always amazed at how different each of them are. Amazed at how one is into building/ construction/, the other is into music, exploring, cause and effect things...and my dd is trying to walk/talk :)! I LOVE it :)!!