Thursday, November 1, 2007

a sympathy card that I made


Here is a sympathy card that I made, using one of my new clear stamp sets that I got from Michael's when they were 30% off :)! I love this set !! Recommend checking out those lovely new Michael's clear stamp sets, and no I don't mean the $1.50 one's either...too bad...waiting for those new sets to come out too. I used green cardstock that I got from Carousel, marbled looking cardstock from there and also dark green cardstock as well. I used the light green cardstock for the base of my card, used the marbled cardstock for my stamped images. I mounted the marble cardstock onto some dark green cardstock and used the ticket punch on the corners of these cards, to basically give it a elegent touch to the card. I then used my SU Mellow Moss classic ink pad to stamp the leaf images onto the marbled cardstock, then I used my Bravo Burgandy classic ink pad for the sentiment. I used my versamark ink pad to stamp the watermark leaf images all over the base of the card, which I think made a neat effect.

0 comments: