Sunday, November 11, 2007

Here is a cute card I made


I made this cute card, because I am needing one for someone I know...and no it isn't me lol...you will find out who it is in due time. They are telling people this weekend...but I cannot say incase some people I know are reading this blog :p! This is my first cute baby card that I actually was please with :), I LOVE this stamp set...it is called "A Birthday Wish" from CTMH...there are only a ew stamp sets that I want from this company and this was one of them. Too cute eh?? Will post more later, got to go deal with a sick dh and a sick son :(! Ttyl, Happy Rememberance day!
For this card I used some of the patterned paper from the stack of paper from the Autumn Leaves collection called "Smitten". I also used some green cardstock from SU called mellow moss (I think), and also some brown chocolate chip scrap piece of cardstock from Carousel stamp store. As I said before this cute bunny came from the stamp set called "A Birthday Wish", and he is stamped on some white cardstock from Carousel stamp store. I colored the bunny in using my Tombow brown and skin colored markers, turned out well I think :)! Happy Stamping !

0 comments: