Monday, November 26, 2007

sorry

I had fully intentions of getting a Bday card made for my sil (sister in law), several of those boxes I posted about altered and posted on here but that didn't happen. I came down with Mastitis and a nasty Sinus infection Friday night, thought my head was going to pop off my shoulders that is how much pressure I felt I had in my head. I had a high fever of 104, and could not decide if I was in the bahamas (wish I was) or if I was in the (arctic)...finally my fever broke Saturday night in the middle of the night. I am feeling better, but am still sore on that one side...and my ears are feeling weird...other than that I am good :)! I am going to get off of this computer and get going on those projects :D! I think the hardest thing about the weekend was the head pressure/headache I had, but also the fact I couldn't get in to see my dying grandmother whom I haven't seen in a few months. I have tried to get in to see her, but either I have been sick or someone else in my house has been and we didn't want to pass it on to her. She is having a tough time right now, she has a rare blood disorder and is having a hard time swallowing...the next couple of days will determine if she is going to rally or if things are going the other way. My poor parents are exhausted, and stressed out about her situation...my dad shouldn't be stressed out since he just had his heart attack a month ago. Anyways, since I am feeling better I am hoping to get in to see her sometime this week...hoping she will be able to have visitors too. Keep you posted!

0 comments: