Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Huggybella card


Okay, Anette don't look because here is a card that I made for you to go along with your winnings from my blog candy draw the other day. I made this using Deja Views patterned paper called "Cat Flowers", I used a scrap piece of chocolate chip cardstock from Carousel which I used my jagged scissors from Fiskars on the edge of the brown cardstock. Then I stamped the "Huggybella" image on some white flat cardstock from Carousel, and colored the image in using my Tombow markers (love these markers). I then attached the white cardstock with the stamped image onto the brown piece of cardstock using my photo stickers, then attached those two things to the base of my card. I really love that patterned paper, I picked up at Michael's the other day when I was in getting a few other things (ie. the xmas wood mounted stamps for $1.50). It is also my first time using the "Huggybella" stamp too, so it was kind of exciting :D!

1 comments:

Corie said...

This is just beautiful -- love it.