Thursday, November 1, 2007

Love this card :)!


I made this card for Julia Stainton, to say thank you for the wonderful blog candy that I had won on her blog a month ago. I won the Gina K. stamp set called "Make A Wish!", love this stamp set and I can;t wait to use it. I have been bust running around getting xmas shopping done, helping my mom and dad out, trying to get 2 of my 3 children well again, while trucking my older son to and from the bus stop for school. I will use this set this weekend, and I will post it so you all can see how nice this set is :)!
For this card I used my Lizzie Anne stamp set called "Jolies Fleurs", what a beautiful stamp set this one is...have used it a lot and am going to use it on my drafting table that I got (sorry still haven't gotten around to designing that yet either). I am soooo bad :p! I used brown cardstock for the base of my card ( I think...sorry it has been a bit since I made this card) , and I used some patterned paper that I got from a scrapbook desk calander that my mom gave me last Christmas. Then I used some brown cardstock, and mounted the marble cardstock with the stamped flower image on it and I used a dot to raise up my flower to give the card some extra punch. I used another one of Michael's clear stamp sets for the stem and leaf of this flower and I used the sentiment from another stamp set that I had that also came from Carousel (I think). I used my Tombow markers to color in the flower, the ink that I used was Mellow moss and Bravo Burgandy for the flower stem/ sentiment. Love how this card turned out :D! Thanks again Julia :)!

3 comments:

Ila said...

I love this card...So Beautiful!! and your little Tinkerbell is Adorable!!

Julie Mutch said...

This is really nice, Catherine. Julia will appreciate the thank you card, for sure! Can't wait to see what you come up with using the Make a Wish stamp set.

Tracy.H said...

Great card! I really need to get this set...love that flower! :0)