Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Love it


LOVE it, yip I do, I love my "Chai Latte" stamp set from See d's :)! I decided today I was in the card making mood, and I decided I would break into this stamp set. This layout just came to me while I was sitting having my morning hot chocolate, plus I knew I had some corrogated paper in one of my crafty drawers. Off I went to find that corrogated paper, I didn't ever know what I would use that paper for, it came in a scrapbooking die cuts. So here's the recipe for this card:


I started with chocolate chip cardstock that I purchased from Carousel Rubber stamps store, I then took my "Chai Latte" steam stamp and I inked it up using my dew drop white ink pad. Next, I stamped the steam images in 2 rows of three and then I cut out the correct size of corrogated paper that I was wanting and attached that paper to the cards base using photo stickers. Then I stamped the take out cup of coffee onto a flat white piece of cardstock, then I took my VersaMagic Niagara Mist dew drop ink pad and stamped the sentiment "hey" onto the lable of the coffee cup. That sentiment came from the "Perfectly Clear stamps" by Stampendous that I had purchased from Michael's using my coupon. I colored in the cup using my number 992 Tombow marker, to make it more like one of those take out cups we all get when we are out and need a quick fix. I also thought the card would sort of resemble a coffee to go too, just because of the corrogated paper in the middle of the card, lol !! Voila, my coffee card :)! I actually have no one really in mind for this card, going to have to hold onto it until the right person comes along.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)!

1 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Okay...where did you get this stamp set?? I sooooo need this set. I am sitting here right now with my Tazo Chai...which I make at home!! :0)