Friday, June 22, 2007

Lots of fun cards at my SU night :)!



Well, my first SU hosting night was last night...what a fun night :)! We did two projects, the first one we made was one called Stone wash card (I think, bad memory...I am sure Julie will come to my rescue with this). What a neat technique that was, one I might not have tried on my own!





The second one was a cute purse, that was actually easier to make than I thought it would be and will make it again for sure. The first one I will probably make again, but it would def. have to be when the kids were NOT around :p because we made quite a mess on our own without children around.







Yvonne (the demonstrator) she also deomonstrated a fun card doing the two step stamping technique and it was amazing...someone will have to tell me what stamp set that was used with that card (not familiar with all the names yet).







Then Yvonne also made me a cute little bag of ribbon, using the new "Three for you Punch Box" from the "Fall/Winter" catalogue. Too cute to open up to get the ribbon out! Thanks again everyone, and especially Yvonne for the fun night :)! Going to host another one...don't worry, I am thinking in the fall sometime :D!

1 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Great cards! The stampset is called Wild Rose. I just got this one myself and love it!!