Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Here's a Little Something I Did...


I decided to make a few of these cute little invitations for some of my friends, because I am having a SU party night at my mother's house Thursday night :)! It is my first time hosting a party, and boy am I excited :)! I used chocolate plain cardstock from "Carousel Rubberstamps" store, blush linen cardstock from there too and also the white plain cardstock is from there too :)! For the stamps I used "Best Blossoms" and also the $1.5o stamps from Michaels too...what a great little project...ooops almost forgot the ribbon is from Michaels too :D! Have a great day!

1 comments:

Jenn D said...

This is a great card! Good luck with your Stampin' Party! I bet you'll have a ton of fun. Thanks so much for participating in my blog candy contest!

Jenn