Monday, June 25, 2007

Blog candy time at my 1000 hits mark :)!

Yip, yip, yip, it is that time again, but this time the blog candy is because I have/or will have 1000 hits on my blog. So, I am going to have to start looking for some goodies...I have no clue what they might be, but will figure it out and let you all know. Here are some hints: Michael's $1.50 stamps (if they are at either of the stores in my area), ribbon, a gift card perhaps to Michael's and perhaps a Penny Black stamp.
To get this blog candy I would love to hear what you think I should add to my blog, or perhaps help me improve on explaining how I did a project or a card...cuz' I know I am not very good at it by any means. There that should do it :), oh yeah and one more thing: Good Luck!!

6 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Okay...I am first!

Your explain yourself just fine. Maybe you could try using the labels in blogger? That way if someone is trying to find a project you did using something specific it is easy to find.

Love your blog and I am here daily. :0)

Kim said...

I think your blog is wonderful as it is. You explain your projects very well! The only thing that I think would be nice is if you uploaded a larger picture, so we don't have to click to see it full size? You can do this by clicking on Small, Medium or Large when you upload. I think Medium would do the trick.

Congratulations on getting to 1,000 hits!

Kim in Halifax

Cheryl KVD said...

Hello! I love your banner! I would like to see more tutorials on how you do your awesome designs! Thanks!
Cheryl KVD

Anonymous said...

Your blog is amazing Catherine! I check it daily and have you listed as part of my "Daily Dose" on my blog.

I agree with Tracy; the labels feature would be an asset to your blog. Just go to "Add A New Feature" and it's one of the options. Then you have to go back through all your posts and add labels in the little box at the end. It updates automatically.

Nancy said...

I'm with Tracy... I like the labels for when I'm looking for something specific.

And I wouldn't mind your photos being slightly larger so I can see what's up without clicking... I'm a lazy blog reader LOL!

I pop by whenever Google Reader tells me there's something new to see!

Julie Mutch said...

Hi Catherine,

WooHoo! More blog candy! Congrats on the hits, girl!

As for describing things better, I don't know about that, you're a rambler like myself, and although my hubby may beg to differ, I don't think there's anything wrong with rambling! lol :)

Keep up the great work! Aren't you glad I talked you into starting a blog? Tee hee! :)

Hugs,
Jules