Saturday, June 2, 2007

I've been Tagged!!!

I was tagged by my bloggin' friend, Julie. I am supposed to give one word answers with no explanation, then tag 5 people to do the same. Here goes...

Yourself: sleepy

Your Partner: home

Your Hair: frizzy

Your Mother: kind

Your Father: funny

Your Favorite Item: stamps

Your Dream Last Night: didn't have one..up most of the night with dd

Your Favorite Drink: French Vanilla capp. or Coke

Your Dream Car: one that fits all my children in it :p and one that works :p!

Your Dream Home: paid off

The Room You Are In: computer area

Your Fear: death

Where You Want To Be In Ten Years: secure

Who You Hung Out With Last Night: daughter/2 friends/hubby and 2 children

You're Not: awake

One of Your Wish List Items: craft room for me, and my dd bedroom finnished

The Last Thing You Did: make a pb sandwhich for son

You Are Wearing: jeans, sweater and shirt

Your Favorite Weather: Fall

Your Favorite Book: something about card making

Last Thing You Ate: Julies chilli

Your Life: busy

Your Mood: so so

Your Best Friend: Gloria and Nicole

What Are You Thinking About Right Now: cardmaking

Your Car: CRV Honda

What Are You Doing At The Moment: typing and yawning

Relationship Status: married

What Is On Your TV: Stanley the Stink Bug :p, some kids movie my mom gave us

What Is The Weather Like: cool

When Is The Last Time You Laughed: tonight

Now it's my turn to tag 5 others, I apologize if you've been tagged already! :)

I tag:

Cheryl
Diana G.
Tracy
Shannon

0 comments: