Monday, June 11, 2007

Anniversary card for my brother and his wife!

Here is the card that I created for my brother and his wife :)! I used some green avacado paper that I picked up from "Carousel Rubberstamp store", and I also used the blush and the white linen paper from there as well :)! The stamp set that I used to create this card was "Polka Dots and Petals" set and the "Best Blossoms" set too. I really like these two sets, they are great to come up with a different but fun kinda card :)!


And...






The gift that I made them is this cute box ( I will let you know the link to where I cased this project later) , with some of my handmade greeting cards inside, I know I got behind on making it but it will be made in time to give it to them next week :)! I used some cardstock that I picked up from the "Photo Memories" store in my area, it was chocolate card stock and also the patterned paper I used was called Pheobe "Angel Island" by Basic Grey. It isn't a pattern that I necessarily would have chosen to have used, but I thought that this time I would step out of my usual kind of paper pickings and get something fun :)! The "Photo Memories" store is one I have talked about before on my blog...it is kinda expensive, but at the same time I just tend to go there for their beautiful cardstock collections...then I just so happened to come across 18 different other things and that is when I get into trouble :p!


Here are two of the 8 cards that I am making for their box :)!

0 comments: