Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Father's Day card


Here is one of the cards that I made for one of my 4 dad's...well 3 dad's plus my kids dad...tee hee! I has my fil (father in law), my dad, and one for my bdad, one for my hubby...I got this idea from Cambria Turnbow's blog tutorial on the Origami shirt. What a great Father's Day card, and she has a really great blog that you should check out :)!
I used chocolate cardstock that I got at "Carousel Rubberstamp" store, some patterned paper from Michaels called "Blue Raspberry Blossoms" by "Fresh Print" and I had a piece of scrap green cardstock lying around. I also used a black marker to create "buttons" for the shirt...was thinking of adding a tie but felt I had been creative enough and wasn't going to push my luck any further.

2 comments:

Julie Mutch said...

Very Nice! Bet they loved them! :)

Diana Jiron Graff said...

cute! I love the little green shirt ;)