Friday, June 22, 2007

Beate's blog weekend sketch #7 challenge


Here is my entry into Beate's weekend sketch challenge #7 raffle, I love doing her card challenges and her tutorials. I highly recommend you popping over to her blog :)!
For this card sketch I used the chocolate chip cardstock from "Carousel Rubberstamp" store (lol, you must be getting tired of seeing this color) for the base. I used "Crate Paper" (my patterned paper for the strip), and I got that at "PhotoMemories" scrapbooking/rubberstamp store. I used a scrap of my "Avacado" cardstock for the base color on the tag, and white linen for the top layer of the tag. I used a $1.50 stamp from one of the clear stamps sets from Michaels for the sentiment and for the versamark design on the chocolate chip cardstock. I really like how this card turned out, I will definitely have to do this again :)...thank you Beate for this card sketch.

5 comments:

Corie said...

Love the card. Simple yet elegant.

BTW I looked through the rest of your site. You are doing some awesome stuff. Thanks for all the inspiration.

Tracy.H said...

Very pretty. :0)

Leigh said...

beautiful card.

mum-on-the-run said...

Lovely card, great take on Beate's fab sketch!

Heather P. said...

Very nice! Love the white doodling. :)