Friday, October 3, 2008

Yep, another Xmas Card




Here is another Christmas card that I created using those adorable "Snow Angel" stamps, cute eh?? I used some patterned paper that I picked up from PhotoMemories last year, and I thought I should use it finally...it was hidden in my patterned paper case. I colored the stamped image using my SU markers and my red Tombow marker. I also then used my "Perfect Puff" paint to puff up the pompoms on their hats and the snow on the ground. LOVE how this card turned out :D! I used the sentiment "Happy Holidays" that was written in a beautiful font, and thought it would go nicely with this card.
Lol, I have to tell you about these two stamps that I saw at Carousel the other day in their "Christmas section". I saw these two cute little stamps, the first one had 3 peas sitting one on top of the other and it said "snow peas". The second one had the peas all in a row with Christmas hats on, and they said "Peas on Earth". Don't worry I didn't pick them up, but I did have my father in mind when I saw those since he is quite the pun maker.


Have a super day, will have more to post later on today :)!

Hugs,
catherine

1 comments:

Julie Mutch said...

This is great, Catherine, I love the image - so cute and you did a great job colouring it in! :)

Good for you, exercising some 'stamp-control' while at Carousel! But, I know you, it'll drive ya crazy and you'll stop back in and get them! I saw those stamps there, too, they're soooo cute. Tell yourself it's ok 'cause I said it was! That'll make it better! LOL :)

Have a great day! :)

Hugs,
Jules