Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ok, Gals


I have been asked to make my sisters wedding invitations and favors for the guests, well...I have the invitations figured out. Now for the favors, she would like to give each guest some Hot chocolate since her wedding is shortly after Christmas. Anyways, I was thinking of using those cute tins that everyone is using for their advent calendars. That can be costly though especially if you are having just over 100 guests...so then I was thinking of other ways to package the hotchocolate. I got this pillow box idea and the tin idea from the Paper Crafts Magazine website, and Carousel I know has the template for these boxes. These boxes would be cheaper to make...or so I thought anyways...just need to find the right weight patterned paper!! Suggestions, suggestions, suggestions needed...lol! What patterned paper would you recommend to use that has a good weight to it???
So here I am asking my crafty blogging gals for some ideas, there might be a prize for you too :D! How's that for incentive???

Hugs,
catherine

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

As for the box...I would say you would want to use a stronger DP. Maybe more of a cardstock. SU DP is probably one of the strongest, but it might be kind of pricey for that many. What about using cardstock and stamp it with winter/christmas images? I can't wait to see what you come up with! Good luck! :0)

Deborah March said...

Great idea Ms Catherine! Photo Memories has some great double sided heavier wieght cardstock that I think would work well for your project. Good luck dahlink!