Friday, October 24, 2008

Same card different ribbon


So while I was out last night with my friends having a good time, we (Julie and I) went to Walmart at 11:00 p.m. to go look for her daughters bday gift. We found some goodies, like for instance we found 2 "B plates" for $7 something which we thought was an awesome deal and couldn't leave there. Then I found some pink ribbon for the cards, so I thought I would change the card I did so that you could get a better idea of what the card would look like. I also picked up a package of 50 Dora stickers to decorate my daughters plain potty chair, we haven't been interested in potty so I thought I would put Dora on there. Well, she "loved" the stickers but not too sure about the potty. So we will see if I can get her to use the "new Dora" potty *wink wink* :)!



Hugs,
catherine

0 comments: