Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Embossing with Nestabilities and Cuttlebug

Okay gals/gents, here is my picture tutorial on the necessary equipment/plates needed to make the embossed look that I made on my card last night. You will need the following:

1 Cuttlebug machine
2 B plates
1 A plate
1 Nestabilities rubber mat
1 Nestabilities die of your choice
1 piece of cardstock of your choosing
3 small scrap pieces of cardstock

So here we go, you ready?? This is how my dh made it, lol...I tried it as I said several times and several different ways but it didn't ever work out for me :(! That is until he came home and did it first try...grrrr! Doing this tutorial with pictures and commentary (well not one you can hear)...




You will first need your B plate:









Next you will need your rubber mat:











Then you will need your 3 pieces of scrap cardstock:












Then comes the piece of cardstock of your choosing:









Then comes your Nestabilites die, doing it in this order will enable you to place the Nestabilities die where you want it and see where it is .









Next comes your second B plate:








Finally, we have your A Plate:


Then you will get the Embossed image (hopefully, I am crossing my fingers for you), in the middle of your card like the one I posted yesterday. If not then please don't get mad at me, get upset with my dh, lol...



Happy Stamping and have a great night :)!

Hugs,
catherine

0 comments: