Friday, October 10, 2008

Elegant card


So here is the Anniversary card that I made for Julie and her dh, I used a new stamp set that I got several months ago that I have NOT inked up yet. Lol, I know is that possible to have not inked up a stamp set?? Yep, it is...just ask my gal stamping friends :D! I love how this card turned out, at first I was a little unsure of how it was going to look or even if it was going to be what I was looking for. LOVE IT :D!! Gotta luv those pearl brads that I used there in the upper right hand corner, I got them at Frenchy's (the second hand clothing store). You never know what you are going to come out of that store with when you go there, I got these brads for $2.oo.

Hugs,
catherine

1 comments:

Julie Mutch said...

Thanks again, so much for the gorgeous card and the gift box with chocolate goodies! Believe me, they're almost gone! Soooo yummy! :)
It was so sweet of you to think of Jim and me on our anniversary.

Hugs,
Julie