Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wedding Invite take 2


Well, my sister changed the date of her wedding from Xmas next year to August 22nd '09 and I am doing her wedding invitations. Anyways, we have totally scrapped the wedding invite that I created for her first and have I have cased a card that I saw that Jayne Mercer made...but made it work for a wedding invitation. She aslo changed her wedding colors too to light pink and dark pink and cream/white...so here is what I came up with :)!








The first card is Jayne's card that I cased, and the second in mostly pink is the one I created...I did create another card before this one but didn't like it as much. It was too plain, I also felt it was lacking something...perhaps the "elegant" look a wedding card should have. Know what I mean?? Lol, so please let me know what you all think :)!

0 comments: