Monday, October 13, 2008

Thanksgiving '08




Today, we went to my dh's Grandparents house for their annual feast and it is when we see all the extended family gets to see eachother. It is a huge get together that is for sure...we figured out yesterday that if we ALL were there we'd have 44 people coming to this event. Here is a picture of my dh's Aunt Diane, and she is holding my 4 1/4 mos old nephew. She is giving the little guys mommy a break, so she can visit with family and get a bite to eat...







Here is my middle son, snuggling with my dh's Aunt Nancy while Ethan warmed up to the family that was there. It takes a long time for him to warm up to new settings, even if he has been there several times before. I was thrilled to see him with Aunt Nancy, because he is quite particular with whom he will go with. Thanks Aunt Nancy :)!






My dd just loves her new little cousin (we only get to see them once in a while since they live in the next province over from us), and she always wanted to have a turn to hold him. She kept saying "Awww, cute babby!" Lol, it is too funny because her pronounciation sounds like the British form of baby. She was acting like a little mommy this wekeend, wanting to help out anyway that she could. Funny thing is my 2 boys also did that too, they loved being around their little cousin :)!








This next picture is of a card that I made my dh's grandmother for her Birthday, we tend to celebrate her Birthday and Thanksgiving together. She turns 80 tomorrow, she told us all how she couldn't imagine how she got to be this old...HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nanny :)!


Hugs,
Catherine

1 comments:

Ila said...

Your card is Beautiful!! and it looks like you all had a Fabulous time together! Love seeing the photos.....You have a Lovely
family!..TFS!!..Hugs, Ila