Saturday, October 4, 2008

Question

I would like to try to take my children's pictures this year for Xmas presents, but am in serious need of some tips for taking picture of children and also taking pictures outside on a beautiful fall day. Lol, I figured someone who stops by here might have a few tricks up their sleeves :D!! I take lots of pictures, and sometimes I get really really good one's but would LOVE to have lots of really really good ones...lol. Can't wait to hear from you :D!

Hugs,
catherine

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the only way I know to get a great holiday shot of little ones:
#1. Use a digital camera
#2. Take Tons of photos
#3. Spend hours looking at each and every shot to determine which one is the best!
Remember: the sparkle in thier eyes is far more important than the sparkle on thier shoes...
I hope this helps!
a great place to use those surplus photos and to have your cards printed... Scrapblog.com
Good luck! I hope your appt. tomorrow goes well also! ;)

Unknown said...

All I know about taking a great holiday photo of little ones:
#1. Use a digital Camera
#2. Take hundreds of photos
#3. Spend hours looking over those hundreds of photos
#4. Take your best 25 photos over to Scrapblog.com and make a few blogs... one page will be the
"one"
#5. Sign up with scrapblog to have the cards printed and BONUS have a book made for your coffee table or to give to Grandma & Grandpa
Best wishes on your Dr. visit tomorrow!