Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My photoshoot with my dd this afternoon




So this afternoon I decided to have a fun photoshoot of my dd out in our front yard, and we did it just before the rain came pouring down but it was very windy. Lol, here she is talking about the apples on our lawn and Julie ( Julie wasn't here, but we had just finnished having a playdate over there at her house). "Julie" is our new favorite word to say :)!







She is standing in our driveway, eyeing a leaf that is blowing across the driveway infront of her and she doesn't know what to make of it. Lol, that's her "I dunno about you!" look :)!









She decided she had enough of saying "cheese", so she decided to start playing with some rocks from our driveway and then to start throwing them while talking all along. She loves playing with rocks :)! Don't know how children can squat like this for hours at a time, lol...I know I can't do it anymore.





For this picture she wanted to come give mommy a hug, so as she was running towards me I took this picture and I got her just in time because in the next shot which I will show you her face got a little warped from her being too close. Yep, my lil princess has a snotty nose :(...but then again who doesn't nowadays anyways.









This photo made me laugh, because the angle I took this picture from makes her have a weird shaped face. And no she doesn't have this weird shaped face, lol!







I had to take this picture because of the wind blowing what little hair she has, lol, we always say to her about the wind blowing her wisps. She was talking about my oldest son coming home on the bus, we were about to go get him from his bus stop.







Something caught her eye over on the front yard, whether it was a bird or another suspicious leaf catching her attention I don't know. Either way I LOVE this face she made, lol, she is saying "wow!"


Tonight I am at home (missing out on a fun crafty night at Julies, and yes gals I am thinking of you tonight), but I am being crafty. Yep, I stamped out 166 silver heart images and now I am cutting them all out. Just starting on my sisters wedding invitations, thought I would get the nitty gritty things done with...



Hugs,
catherine

2 comments:

Kim said...

OMGosh Catherine, she looks so much like you!! Your pictures are adorable!! We missed you last night....everyone was so tired, it wrapped up early ...lol We will all have to get together very soon!

:)
Kim

Deborah March said...

I absolutely ADORE that last photo of your precious girl Catherine!