Friday, October 19, 2007

Sympathy card


My dh's Great Uncle passed away at the beginning of this week, and so I needed a sympathy card...luckily I picked up the new clear Inkadinkado stamp set from Michael's for making sympathy cards. I LOVE this set, it is so elegant and the font is beautiful too :)! I tell you all have to go to get some of these new stamp sets, they are amazing :D... yes, I am the enabler for today. Guess the carstock is also on sale this week too at Michael's, will keep you posted on that!! I am also making another sympathy card, the same as the one for my dh's grandfather but it is for someone at my church. They lost their mother a week ago, but she hadn't been well for awhile so in a way this is a blessing and she isn't suffering anymore...I have known this lady since I was 9 probably, great woman that is for sure. She will be missed!!

I also have to make a few bday cards, lol, seems I am getting behind here a bit in terms of card making. I have to also get the CCE #6 group snail mail list because my dh seems to have accidentally thrown it out on me...so I haven't made the cards yet for that...but I have been busy dealing with my dad and mom. Well, I will keep posting as I make things :)! I also have to start making the stuff that I am making for my dh's extended family for xmas...over the past couple of years I have made them all something and I do have about 14 or so of them to make. Lol!

Have a great fall day!

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Sorry to hear about your losses. It's never easy making sympathy cards especially for people we are close to.

Ila said...

This is a Beautiful Sympathy card!! ...and your right...those are lovely stamps.