Monday, October 1, 2007

More Coasters...



For this first coaster I used Lizzie Anne Design stamp set called "Jolies Fleurs", I stamped the little flourish in all the corners of my coaster and then I stamped the large flower in the center of the coaster. Next, I took my Sharpie markers and colored in the small corner flourishes using my lime green sharpie marker and it looked great :)! So, from there I colored in the center of the flower using my yellow Sharpie marker and I colored in the petals using a purple and an orage colored Sharpie. What nice bright, bold colors they are...even after I sprayed them with my acryllic spray they didn't lose any of their color which I was concerned about :)!





The second coaster I made, I used an unmounted butterfly stamp that I picked up from "Carousel" the other day when I was there and I also used the Sharpies to color it in. I stamped the sentiment "cherish" on it using the Imperial Purple stamp pad, and when I sprayed this coaster it made the sentiment look faded. It looked great :D!












The next coaster that I made, I used this floral stamp from "Jolies Fleurs" a stamp set from Lizzie Anne Designs and I used "Brilliance black ink" to stamp the floral design on to the coaster. Next, I used my Sharpie Markers to color in the designs on the coaster...think this one turned out great, but I might use a different color next time to add a bit more punch to the coaster than what the yellow did.








The next coaster I made I used the tiny doodle flourish from the SU set called "Doodle That", and I didn't color any of the flourishes in because I guess I was going for an black and white look...












The final coaster that I made I used the "Wild Things" stamp set from Gel-A-Tin, I picked up this stamp set from PhotoMemories in Bayers Lake. I love this set, and haven't used it a whole lot but should really start using it :)! I would recommend using the Sharpie markers though to color in any of your stamped images on your coasters, works better than any other markers that I have used.

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

These look great! Do you seal your coasters? I am thinking of doing a class on these soon. :0)

Corie said...

These coasters are just absolutely beautiful!!