Sunday, October 14, 2007

bad...bad...bad...me

Lol, so I ordered some Bella's the other week and I forgot I did so...I went to my lil son's girlfriends bday party yesterday and my friend who ordered several Bella's for various people brought them to give to me. I got 5 Bella's, and the 5 are: clickabella, huggybellas, sposabella,teddybella, and teachabella. Then I remembered what I said yesterday about having to slow down...lol...oh well, I got these one's before I decided I had to slow down. so I didn't cheat right?? Now for my BIG problem...I have recently come to know the CTMH stamps, and I have been invited to a CTMH get together and am just going to have to get something there. That I am afriad is cheating!!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

I so hear ya! I ordered some Bellas, MFT, AND the new Hanna stamp set. Yikes! I'm excited to get it all though!!! :o)

Tracy.H said...

so many stamps...so little money ;0) You are not alone my friend ;0)