Monday, October 1, 2007

Anniversary Card


Here is an Anniversary card for an older couple that goto the church we attend, they are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary this weekend and we are unable to be there at their open house. We are going to be away that weekend to celebrate Thanksgiving with my sister in law and her hubby, plus my mil and fil :)!

For this card I used some of my light green cardstock from Carousel, stamped the script stamp on it using the black "Brilliance" ink pad. Next, I took a scrap piece of chocolate chip cardstock, and some white cardstock and stamped the "Barouqe Motif" flourish on it. I also stamped some of the small flowers from the same "Baroque Motif" set over top of the large flourish using "Versafine's" Imperial Purple stamp pad. I then attached them all to the green cardstock using my photo stickers, and then I added 3 heart shaped brads to the top right hand corner using my Crop-a-dile. I used the "Cherish" sentiment from the same stamp set and stamped it in the bottom left hand corner using the Imperial Purple stamp pad. I also stamped the large flower from the "Baroque Motif" stamp set onto a piece of white cardstock using Imperial Purple ink pad, and then I cut it out. I attached that big flower to my flourish using some dimensionals to give the card a bit of a punch :)!

1 comments:

Tracy.H said...

They will love it!! :0)