Friday, October 12, 2007

My oldest son's fiance's bday party tomorrow

Lol, yes I typed that right...my oldest son's (who is 5 year old) fiance is having her bday party tomorrow, and let me tell you I think it was love at first sight. He keeps telling me how much he loves her, how he has to watch all the princess movies so he can learn how to be a prince, how perfect she is etc. So you can only imagine the excitement when I told him that her birthday was tomorrow, I had to go out and find a "special" gift and it couldn't be a girly gift it had to be just right for his perfect gal. Lol, I did find something that fit that bill and he thought it was perfect too...I can't tell you what it is because the future mother in law tends to read my blog :p! I would also show you the bday card I made my future dil, but I won't...not until after the bday party, my son wouldn't let me incase his one true love saw it on here. Lol, strict rules one must follow I tell ya :p! I will take some pics of the party and post them when I post my card here tomorrow night :)! Myself and all 3 of my children will be there...still not sure if my dd will be there...we will have to see...

1 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Have fun at the party and can't wait to see the pics! :0)