Friday, October 19, 2007

HURRAY

I heard on someone else's blog that SU on November 16 (I hope that is the right date, don't quote me on that), that we can start selling our cards in retail spots and online...that is if you are interested in doing something like that. Have you ever thought of selling your cards?? Would you rather sell them online or in a store?? I am also wondering if we still have to stamp the SU handstamped stamps on the back of the paper projects we make using their stamps or not, anyone know??
Personally, I have thought of selling my cards...would love to, but just don't know where to begin..have been selling some to friends and family but haven't gone past that. I have been thinking about doing this for awhile, but life got in the way and got discouraged with the whole Angel policy thing.

Have a super day :D!!

1 comments:

Ila said...

I'm glad SU is allowing their stamps to be used this way now. I hope to make some cards to sell in my sons shop but I'm very busy now with a new puppy.