Tuesday, October 2, 2007

KENT goodies

The other night I was talking to one of my sister in laws (she is also into the card making thing and also some other fun crafts), and she asked if I had seen the stamps that you can get at KENT (it is a big hardware store chain). I told her that I hadn't been there in awhile because I had heard that their scrapbook/stamping section was being shut down...anyways, I said I would go and check it out. So, I went to my local KENT and I got 7 sheets of cardstock (.69 cents each) and a Cuttlebug folder ($5.99 each)...guess who will be going back there another day??? I did see their stamp sets, they are clear or on purple rubber but they do look promising and will have to go back another day. My son had to goto the bathroom A.S.A.P., so I couldn't look for very long...isn't that always the way when you have kids with you in stores like that one?? Lol!!

0 comments: