Friday, July 13, 2007

Tracy's Sketch Challenge


Pop on over to Tracy's blog, she has her month of July card sketch challenge and yes I made a card to enter. Lol, this card I like to entitle "One Handed" because that is pretty much how I made this card and how I drew the stems on the card with my left hand since my right is out of commission. I couldn't stay away from her challenge.

The base of this card came from one of those box of cards from Michael's, then I used Certainly Celery cardstock for the two side pannels of my card and 2 strips of patterned paper from "Crate Paper" that I also got from Michael's. I used the "Doodle This" stamp set for the flower and I doodled the vines and I doodled the stem. Loved this challenge, ty Tracy :)!

3 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Great job with the left hand!!!

Now, which man in your life is this one for? Thanks for playin' and good luck!

Hope the arm feels better soon...not much fun stampin' with the left arm I'm sure!

Corie said...

Great card -- especially for a one handed stamper.

Julie Mutch said...

Beautiful card, Catherine! I think you missed the part that it was supposed to be a masculine themed card, though! lol :) Or, does Ben secretly like that sort of style? Just kidding! :)

Hugs,
Julie