Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Imagination...







This is my 3 year old using his imagination, he is pretending to fish. He loves to go fishing with his Poppy, and his Daddy even though they haven't caught anything yet. The only thing that one can gaurantee coming home with would be the bug bites :D! The imagination of both of my boys is amazing, the are always on some eradventure somewhere...wether it involves "Thomas the Tank Engine" or being "Bob the Builder" or they are running away from the "Ghost Light" from the movie "Cars".


Here is my 5 year old son, he LOVES those concrete mixers, excavators, bulldozers, and other construction trucks. He is my builder, my worker, my helper! Here he is playing with Aunt Diane's Concrete mixer, and he feels that he is in serious need of some real concrete for his truck. Little does he know that concrete sets fast, and he would ruin Aunt Dianes truck....once he decided that using concrete wasn't a good idea he used sand and some rocks that he had found. Plus, he then found some seeds and he planted them in Aunt Dianes garden (with her permission)!!

0 comments: