Saturday, July 21, 2007

Cased again!


I found this over at Joanne B's blog, and just had to case it because it was a very beautiful card that I just HAD to share with you :)! You should check out her blog it is a pretty great place to get ideas, and I just love all her card creations she does too :)!

MATCHBOOK CARD

She took a piece of cardstock 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 and scored it at 3/4 inches and 1 1/2 inches and again at 5 1/2 inches. She folded over the bottom two scores and added a strip of designer paper to the front bottom piece. Tehn she secured it with two brads that went all the way through to create the matchbook closure. The just folded at the 5 1/2" line like a standard card. The top piece tucks right inside the lip of the matchbook bottom.

This one is a card that I am going to have to try out when I get my hand out of my cast,lol, at the rate I am going I am going to be one busy gal crafting cards when this cast comes off.

Have a great weekend :D! Oh, and ty for all your comments on the hairstyles...you'll have to wait and see what I do :D!

1 comments:

Corie said...

Great CASE, love the card.