Thursday, July 12, 2007

Cards to go with my brother's Anniversary gift




I know, I know I am late getting these done...should have been done 2-3 weeks ago but family illnesses arose and life happened too. So here are my cards that go with the card box I made a few weeks ago, and it is a good thing I made em when I did...you'll see why in one of my posts I am doing today.





The first card I made, I used my first ATC that I have made...I cheated I know, but thought they could use a girly card for their 2 neices they have. I used Barely Banana that I got in my last order from SU, and I posted the recipe for the ATC part of the card earlier. I used my Crop-a Dile for the holes in the card and also for the eyelets, and the ribbon I used I had picked up from Michael's. The stamp set is called "Tu-Tu Terrific"


The second card is made with the Cuttlebug embossing folder called "Stylized Flowers", ribbon from Michael's $1.50 bin, used my 1 3/8" circle punch from SU and also used the sentiment from the clear Acryllic stamps from Michael's. I really like this Cuttlebug folder, can be used for so many occasions :)! I also used the Barely Banana cardstock for the base of this card, lol, sort of forgotten to say that.



My third card is made is made from Certainly Celery cardstock for the base, some Barely Banana for the strip under the stamped image. I used the stamp from the "Blooming With Happiness" another SU set, but this one is a hostess set ( one of many hostess sets) you can get if you host a party at your home.






The forth card I made out of Certainly Celery cardstock, the ribbon was from Michael's $1.50 bin and the stamp set I used was from the "Best Blossoms" set (same as the sentiment). I also used some dimensionals to make the image pop out...thought this would be a great anniversary or just because card :)!











The fifth card I made was a Birthday card for a boy from the stamp set "Tu Tu Terrific", I used a scrap piece of blue cardstock that I had left from another card project and I used 2 pieces of left over Barely Banana and Certainly Celery. I cut the edges of the card and the sides of the two scrap pieces using my Fiskars rotary paper trimmer and one of it's jagged blades. I also used dimensionals under the dog, and used the sentiment from the acrylic $1.50 Michael's stamp sets. The sixth card is one I posted before with the box I made to go with these cards!


0 comments: