Tuesday, July 24, 2007

my lil sleepy head



Yesterday morning, my children felt the need to be up at like 6:30 a.m. so some of them were pretty tired and ready for a nap by 9 a.m. I put my dd down for her nap, and when I snuck in my room to get something these are the pictures I got. Love pictures like this, she looks so peaceful!














Here's an update on my hand too while I am at it, I have to go pick up a referral at my dr.'s office and get another xray done. We will see then what has to be done if anything!! Still wearing frustrating loose cast/splint thing, makes me sooooo frustrated wearing it especially since I know I can take it off. It was better before being on all the time...hoping that if I have to put it back on that I can get it redone the way it was done before.

2 comments:

Diana Jiron Graff said...

Oh she looks so tired out and sweet sleeping! What a cutie! she looks bigger than Daniela... wow..
Daniela was 24 pounds when she got her year needles yesterday ;)

Diana Jiron Graff said...

Oh she looks so tired out and sweet sleeping! What a cutie! she looks bigger than Daniela... wow..
Daniela was 24 pounds when she got her year needles yesterday ;)