Thursday, August 7, 2008

TY TY TY TY gals


A few weeks ago I won some blog candy from www.janesaddiction.typepad.com , and it arrived yesterday in my mail :)! Lookie what was in the package :)! I received a sheet of clear acrylic stamps, a sticker sheet with sentiments on it, a Copic sketch marker, a martini stamp, 3 other little stamps and a technique booklet. I am sooooo excited and I can't wait to play with the stuff I received in the mail :)! The large sheet of acrylic stamps had a theme...it was a party theme. Kinda neat, will post some pics later of some creations using this stamp set!! Sorry, I tried several times in different lighting to get a picture of the large sheet of acrylic stamps but it wouldn't work. Will just have to create lots of projects with them for you :p!






Then I also received in the mail this beautiful card from Tracy H., which was a nice surprise :)! Both of these gals made my day, thank you so much to you...BIG *HUGS*!!

1 comments:

Tracy.H said...

So glad you liked it! Have fun with the new toys too...looks like you got some great stuff! :0)