Friday, August 1, 2008

Christmas in August


So here is a Christmas card that I made this afternoon, and since it was soooooo hot and soooooo muggy I thought I needed to cool off by making something Christmas'ish (new word). However, I didn't feel cool at all and so I went and put my head under the kitchen tap thinking that I would cool off. I did actually it only worked for a few minutes...then my hair went crazy curly and I dunno if I really want to show you how curly. Anyways, I got a new stamp set in the mail from "The Artful Inkables" called "Natural Heritage" and I just had to use it for this card. I just LOVE this stamp set, and I can't wait to use it more often :)! The patterned paper and the cards base is from SU, everything else is from some other store (either Carousel or Michael's).


Hugs,
catherine

2 comments:

Deborah March said...

SUCH a pretty card Catherine! Lovely soft colours.

Kristin said...

Simply elegant! This is a great Christmas card!