Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Thank you gift


I needed a card and a little something to say thank you, to a friend of mine whom has been helping us on our quest as to what is going on with our middle child. Whether it be who we should call next, books to read, flash cards, or a e-mail to say hello...
Here is the card that I made for Kelly, and I used the same patterned paper that I made my "wish list" notepad out of....LOVE this paper. Going to have to hold on to it as long as I can :p! Then here is the necklace that I made for her too...going to have to goto the "Bead Pod" to see what kinds of beads and stuff they have.
This afternoon was a annual picnic for Autism Awareness, so we met up with Kelly and had a great afternoon full of : bouncy castle type things, balloons, games with prizes and food. Thanks Kelly for everything...hope you liked your new necklace :)!


Hugs,
catherine

0 comments: