Friday, August 8, 2008

A Challenge to you

I was "Blurffing" a bit this afternoon and I came across a blog that I read anytime the Google Reader says there is something to read on this particular blog. The blog is called "Letters to My Daughters" check it out sometime, anyways in todays post they were saying that they read an article about "carving out me time, specifically, creating and writing a bliss list- special treats for yourself designed to help you automatically have more energy." They listed their "blisses" and then said "what about you and what is on your bliss list?"

So here is my bliss list:

1. card making/ crafty time
2.French Vanilla Cappuccino
3. Ice cap's from Tim Hortons (only if it is a hot day)
4. chocolate
5. going for walks
6. reading a book at night before I goto sleep (it is a rare occurrence that I read)
7. Listening to music
8. BIG ol' bubble baths
9. talking to friends
10. renting a movie with my dh
11. watching a fav show on tv
12. a nice fluffy bed
13. canoeing


So what would go on your "bliss list"?

Hugs,
catherine

0 comments: