Thursday, August 7, 2008

No Peeking Bernie

Lol, I doubt that my father in law is peeking here on my blog...but you just never know :p! Okay, now for some background information for you before I tell you my idea and see what you think of it. My Father-in-law is an avid canoeist, actually we all are in this family pretty much...well not so much the extended family (Aunts and Uncles) and so I thought that I should find 1-2 rubber stamps that were about canoing. I looked online, I finally found 2 stamps that I really really liked and thought my Father-in-law would like too...I got them in the mail yesterday too :D! Yep, I had a pretty good mail day yesterday :)!
I stamped out the image onto some watercolor paper, then colored in the image using various markers that I had and so now here is what I am thinking of doing. Oh yeah one thing I forgot to say was this is for my Father-in-laws Bday prezzie, sorry my morning Tims hasn't kicked in yet :P! So I was thinking of coloring in the images I stamped out, then going out to find 2 nice small frames that the images would fit in and frame them for him. What do you think????? Cheesy, corny, bad idea?? Let me know plz :)! So here is what I have done so far, and I wanted to share it with you to give you an idea of the image I am working with first...but had to put it down here at the bottom of my post in case my Father-in-law started to read my blog. Nice image eh?? Okay, so I am not a professional coloring expert here...but I still LOVE this image...



Hugs,
catherine

1 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Really like this image! Looks great. :0)