Monday, August 25, 2008

my oldest son and his lemonade stand



My son had one of his school friends over to our house on Friday, and they decided that they wanted to have a lemonade stand. Here are my 2 sons up at their lemonade stand, you have to understand that we live on a very busy road and we have sort of a hidden driveway. So I expected one or two cars to stop, but nope...we had lots of cars/trucks stop...I couldn't believe it and neither could the kids. My son did the lemonade stand for 2 more days, and he was thrilled to pieces because he made $20 with this endeavor of his. He told me today he is going to hold off a few days, then start it up again...you know to give everyone a break from lemonade purchasing so they can get more quarters. Lol, he is too funny!! Here is a picture of my other son at the lemonade stand, hollering "Extra, Extra get your lemonade here!" He also is pouring the lemonade into the cups as he is hollering as cars pass by our driveway, too cute.


Hugs,
catherine

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

So cute and good job! :0)

Bunny B said...

LOL! How cute :)