Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Another Christmas card and a Asian looking card




Here are two more cards that I made this morning, after I made a large batch of THE BEST chocolate chip cookies...but this time I used Score Bits and chocolate chips in the cookies.


The stamp I used Kim picked up for me at Photo Memories, but they had to order it in for us and it finally came in :)! I used my Square scallop Nestabilities for the frame of my stamped image, then a gel pen to make the dots. The patterned paper is from SU, and I colored the image with my Copic Ciao markers and also some of my SU markers. Thanks, Kim for this stamp it is beautiful...and you are such a sweetie :)!


Here is the second card that I made this morning, I made it using a stamp by Stampabilities and I got it at Carousel :)...it was one of those stamps that you just can't leave behind. I didn't use ink pads to ink the stamp, I actually went old school (lol) and I used the SU markers to ink up the stamp. Turned out better than what I thought it would, and I used some great watercolor paper from Carousel too. The patterned paper on this card is from K&Company pad of paper that I got from Walmart for $9.97 I think it was. They had 4-5 different pads of paper there that you could choose from, and I picked up 2 of the pads that I liked the best.


Here is a picture of my dd, looking like a girly girl ...she doesn't like it when I put her hair up and she usually pulls out the hair clips or the pigtails that I have in her hair. This morning she left them alone...and so I just had to take a picture of her with her pigtails in since I didn't know when I would get them in again. Cutie Pie :)!


1 comments:

Diana Jiron Graff said...

try to do her hair like that on Friday, i will do the same to Danielita and we can get a photo of the two together