Friday, August 8, 2008

End Products


Okay, here is the end product of what I posted yesterday...am pretty happy with the outcome, but I think that some more playing around with the images has to be done if I do this project again. The grass seems too bright..gotta find the right grass color, or perhaps I will actually watercolor next time. Let me know what you think please, I would love to hear what you have to say :)!
Lol, now that I see the pictures posted on here...I am VERY happy with the turn out of this first project. I did look for a darker wooden frame in this size, but they didn't have any and so I had to settle for this color. Wow, they look sharp...I think I will do watercolor on the second canoe on shore image and not use markers!!


Happy creating :)!

Hugs,
Catherine

1 comments:

Julie Mutch said...

Oh Catherine, Bernie's gonna love these! I think you did a great job colouring these! Great job and a gift from the heart! :)