Monday, August 25, 2008

lack of posts

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, busy getting my 2 boys ready for Pre-school and also Primary so please hang a few more days...don't give up on my blog just yet :)! I have made a card, but I can't show it to you since it is part of a challenge that Deborah one of my stamping buddies has put out to our usual stamping crew. Make a "interactive card, with bling" was her challenge...so I have a neat card to share with you Friday morning, and can even give you directions on what I did...and perhaps a link to the video clip I used to make this card. Take care and thanks for putting up with me...my lack of posts....

Hugs,
catherine

1 comments:

Tracy.H said...

No worries! I have not posted in almost 2 weeks!! Got back from camping, then working and now getting ready for back to school here too. Mine start grade 1 and 2!!! Where does the time go?? :0)